Monday, April 27, 2009

We're young... and crazy :)

So, my roommates and I were up late on Friday
night and we had the crazy idea to leave way early in
the morning to go to Virginia Beach for the day
Saturday. After a few minutes of deliberation,
we decided that the spontaneous trip was a must.
We packed up some food, towel, and sunscreen and
hit the road! Spending the 90 degree beautifully
sunny at the beach was amazing! :)

Walking to the car...
I kept Lis awake on the drive there
(P.S. Notice my new hair cut!!)
Arrival!


I love this picture of me and Lisa :)



The pier









Who does this?!? We do!!


Tracy took a dip in the freezing cold ocean!
I did later, but only up to my waist... the
water's still pretty chilly in April!

1 comment:

HR Lady said...

LOVE the new hair do. Can't wait to see it in person.

Love ya!
Aunt Mary