Monday, December 7, 2009

...brief break from nursing...

Hello! So I know that it has literally been forever since
I've blogged, so sorry!! Bascially, nursing
school= busy to the max. Right now, I'm taking a brief
10 min. break from studying for finals to write a little
and update about life. This semester, which has been filled
with learning, is coming to a close. While it's a relief that there
is a real mental break in sight,I have 5 exams to take before I
can truly relax and enjoy the Christmas season. Right now I'm
looking at OB nursing exams Dec. 9 and 11, Med-Surg nursing
final Dec. 14, and Pharmacology and Philosophy finals Dec 16.
Then, on the 17th, I'm planning on recovering and actually
getting some sleep in, then driving back to Ohio on the 18th.
It will be a packed few weeks! I hope you all get a chance to
enjoy the Christmas season, even in the midst
of the craziness of to do lists and errands.
See everyone in Ohio soon!

No comments: